Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Break

-Chilling with the cousins
Winter break has been quite boring... I haven't been taking many pictures or going out much. I have been hanging out with my cousins a lot more than I normally do though.

Here's William, Lauren, and Jessica.

william jeang

lauren jeang


jess


The images above were taken with a 5D with either the EF 50mm f/1.4 or EF 100mm f/2.

-Can't forget the friends...

say cheese~


seniors

The previous 2 images were taken with a GF1, I've been really impressed with panasonic quality lately. I've also stumbled upon some very stunning images by Jim Radcliffe, who used the GF1 almost exclusively for more than a year. Check out his website Boxed Light.


rooftop




Yay for getting away with underaged drinking next to a rooftop playground. Parents were too busy downing their own beer and wine to notice anyways. My 21st is coming up in less than a month!

-The food


Mexican food. *drool* I don't really like Mexican fusion... there's really no need to mess with the classics. If the image looks foreign to you, I suggest that you visit a local taqueria or taco cart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment