Saturday, June 5, 2010

Intro

market music

So I decided to make a new blog that focuses on just photography.

I starting getting into pictures... 3 years ago when I was inspired by an exhibit at Moma in New York. Even though I've only been doing it for such a short time I think I have a good grasp of some of the basic tools of photography, and I really want to share it with you all.

june

I know my blog's name is "leicapat" but I really don't have any hardcore brand loyalty. I have a Canon 5D, Lumix GF1, and a Leica M6 TTL, but hand me any capable camera, be it a Nikon, Sony, Pentax, or Olympus... and I'll be just as happy.

I'm a hardcore gear junkie, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me =).

Generally posts will only be recent pictures, but eventually I'll post reviews/thoughts on camera systems and accessories, camera and photoshop techniques, and links to interesting photography blogs online. As a general rule all pictures you'll see on this site will be taken by me.


If you would like to see my older pictures, please visit my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/moarbokeh/

No comments:

Post a Comment