Monday, March 28, 2011

go with the flow

away

We can go on "photoshoots" where I try to eek out an expression from you for more than an hour. Where I will try to tell you to move your head and correct your posture, all while hiding my face behind a huge clunky camera and sweating my ass off. "What is he getting at?" A puzzled look appears every other frame.

Or perhaps we could just go for a walk. Breath the air, feel humidity and the wind... and when we come across something special and interesting, the moment will speak for itself.

Each picture brings me back to those moments where all the pressures of daily life seem to disappear into a thin veil of dreaminess and laughter. Where time finally slows down it's pace...

set the exposure.
*breath in*
focus.
recompose.
*exhale slowly...*
*click*

No comments:

Post a Comment